What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The #1 WordPress Facebook plugin
- Over 20 easy to use short codes that make adding features like “Facebook Share Buttons” and “Call to Action Buttons” instantly implementable
- Can be used in conjunction with other WordPress plugins on the market, giving you ultimate power to mix and match as you see fit
- A brand new drag and drop interface that let’s you quickly and simply create a Fortune 500 level Facebook Fan Page
- The ability to create custom Facebook Fan Page Tabs directly in your Timeline
- Premium templates that let you get your Fan Page up and running instantly
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WP4FB 2.0. scores 71.56/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://wp4fb.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: wp4fb.com you’ll also be taken through to wp4fb.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)